Feb 6, 2009

Meet Eric Duwe

I'd like for you to meet my great friend, Duwe (pronounced like "do-ee"). He is near the top of the short list of my faith-heroes. And that's saying alot to have someone younger than me to look up to for my own journey.

Duwe is from around these parts in southeast Wisconsin. But for the past 18 months or so since he graduated from college, he's been living in Thailand as a missionary. One of my highlights in life that I look forward to is catching up with Duwe and hearing all about his experiences.

But you don't have to wait until he comes home to hear about his adventures in person. You can follow along on his blog: sabaisabaiduwe.blogspot.com. Duwe delivers regular updates about what he's learning in his immersion within several facinating cultures, as well as reflections of his own process of growing in faith.

Dive in.

Digest.

Do it.

Duwe!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How ironic..I just added Duwe's blog to my blog list tonight. He truly is an amazing man!